Re: [DML] Loud squealing brakes

List-

I dont want this to sound like another "me too" posting, but my brakes are
also squeaking horribly. When Im driving at around 25-35 mph, the brake light
will come on and it will feel like the emergency brake will try to engage,
although I will feel no resistance from it, the brakes will make a loud
squeal. Sometimes it will be kinda soft, while at other times it is horribly
loud, to the point of waking neighbors at night when I come home. However
when Im on the highway, or just go above 40 mph, there is not a problem. Keep
in mind that this doesnt just happen when I try to brake, but also just when
I am driving like normal.

Also, I dont know if this is related or not, but when I brake, sometimes the
brakes will work perfectly, but at other times I will press the brake almost
all the way down to the floor, and it still takes a bit to slow down. It will
also pull to the left fairly strongly.

Is this related? Do I just need a brake job??

Justin
VIN 5172
DeLorean Michigan