Re: Angle Drive

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, delorean31@xxxx wrote:
> My speedometer starting acting erratic for the first time
yesterday.
However

would be to first check the plastic cup and drive cable on the front
left wheel. Make sure that the hole in the disk is nice and square
and
the cable fully engages in the hole. Lubro the cable and when putting
the wheel back on make sure it locks the disk from turning.
Next remove the screw on the angle drive and with a small hand-held
grease gun pump a small amount in.After doing that remove the lower
cable and put a small amount of speedo cable lubricant on the cable
as
you reinstall it. If you are very ambitious and want to lube the
upper
cable you will have to disconnect the cable at the speedo to remove
it
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757