From: delorean31@xxxx [mailto:delorean31@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2000 1:33 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Angle Drive

I was wondering what type of oil or lubricant would be best for me to use on
my angle drive. I am not comfortable with the 20 year old factory
recommended type with all the innovations that have been made over the
years. There are certainly better choices available. I had heard of new
red colored type
being used recently.