RE: Adding yourself to the Owners Directory and the VIN Chronolog y

RE: Adding yourself to the Owners Directory and the VIN Chronolog y

I'll field this question, and remind everyone else to get their cars into
the Directory too.

There will be a newly updated version of the Directory available in time for
the Cleveland show. We'll have copies available at the DML table.. although
I'm planning to distribute them in diskette form. Printing them was too
costly and we were only able to sell a few copies.

To add yourself and your car to both the DeLorean Owners Directory and the
VIN Chronology, go to the DMCnews website at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

By filling out the form you will be listed in both the DOD and the VIN
Chronology. Instructions are included on the web page.

The name listing does not include owners who wish to remain anonymous (see
form).

If you have any questions, contact me at:

mailto:directory@xxxx

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm	mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx