Re: [DML] Re: Historic Blunders

--
I guess I will add my 2 cents to this story- I have heard from a very knowledgeable(sp?) DeLorean owner (at a huge collector car gathering at Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte NC), that the body dies were in fact dumped into the North Channel between N. Ireland and England. Supposedly Margret Thatcher hated the DeLorean, and had this done. I personally think IF the British government still had these dies and things, that they might use them and try and recover some of the money they lost by backing DeLorean. That is just my opinion- Louie Golden (DeLorean owner wanna-be)