DeLorean Car Show UPDATE PLEASE READ

Hi
time is getting closer and I have been asked to post times for some of the
events. One of the hard things to do is to plan when you are not sure how
many people are going to come. Well I have kinda figured that out but poor
Mike has been overwhelmed by the number of people going on the ralleys.
I have asked Mike to try to post the times within a week or two and announce
where he is going to end up Thursday night.
Mike and the DCO will be heading up both Ralleys so if you have questions
please direct them the him. This is one part of the event I have no idea
whats up and plan to be surprised like all of you. He has put a lot of time
and taping into this event and it is no charge.

As far as the rest of the show I had to make some last minute changes with
John Coming and as soon as I get the travel plans for him finished I will
announce what he will be doing and where and when. I will also set the
schedule.

The Hotel if it is not already will be full in a day or so. If you cannot
get a room at the Holiday Inn the go to the Hampton at 1-800Hampton ask for
the Downtown Cleveland one
It is off of e-9th st only a minute walk from the Holiday.
If that fills I will post another hotel but I have not found one as of this
posting.

Sorry for the long letter but there is a lot.

PARKING

I have secured the parking in three seperate areas.
especially if you have a trailor you need to read this.

The Hotel Parking is $10.00 per night with in and out privelages but you will
be parking with all the other cars. It is guarded and it is 6 levels like
most parking garages.

IF YOU HAVE A TRAILER or MOTORHOME DON"T EVEN TRY THE HOLIDAY INN
you will not be able to manuver around the front of the hotel.
Parking for you is behind the Science Center at the PORT AUTHORITY LOT.
This is a patrolled parking lot used by the military, Stadium Security and
the Cleveland POILICE. When you enter you will be charged $5.00 per day with
in and out privelages. There is 24 hour access. NOTE: NO CARS W/O Trailers
period.

I strongly suggest that the Science Center Garage be used. It is easy in and
out and we will have the second floor to ourselves. A special place will be
made available for our DeLoreans to ensure security. The cost is $5.00 per
day. Tickets may be purchased for the weekend with in and out privelages.

The garage is open from 7:00 am until 11:30 PM Thursday and 12:30PM Friday
and Saturday with in out privelages during these times. FOR MAXIMUM SECURITY
the garage WILL BE LOCKED between the close and open. NO ONE will be allowed
in and it will be patrolled by Science Center Security.

This is a two minute walk from the Hotel.

I will post the Parking Contracts on my web site shortly and I will be
providing maps probably in your mailer packets that I will be sending out
around the end of MAY.

Thank you for putting up with this long letter.
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>http://deloreancarshow.com</A>
Ken