Re: [DML] Getting to Cleveland

Gus, I have been to Ireland, Cincinatti and Snowmass CO without my Delorean and had a
great time at all of them. Infact, this summer, my wife will probably fly to Cleaveland
while my son and I drive. Go to the show with or without your car.

Scott Mueller
1981, #2981

> This reminds me that I've been evaluating all of my options for getting to
> the Cleveland show. Driving from Texas is 20+ hours each way.
I've gone to auto events without my car before, it's