[DML] ADMIN: Archive updated!

The archives aka the "Backissues" of this list at www.dmcnews.com (click on
"backissues") have been updated through today's digest. As was mentioned a
few days ago, this has a better search engine than eGroups', and allows more
complex searches. The text search engine allows queries to be formed from
arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and
grouped with parentheses. BTW - if it seems to stall, just try later. It
seems somewhat sensitive to load and time of day.

Please give it a try - it's great for everything from finding out everything
there is to know about fuel accumulators, to listing all the questions ever
asked by Eric Geerdink (or answered by DMCJoe)! If you are new to the list,
its a great way to start reading a few months back and get a quick feel for
the operation of the list.

It's also a good place to see why we keep harping on turning off "HTML" in
your email software. Some of it is really ugly.

This archive goes back to the very beginning of the DMCNews in 1995. The
archive at eGroups only goes back about a year. I'm also working on a better
outside automatic archive, more as it firms up.

Dave