[DML] Rat out a friend!?

Hello all, I am again looking for a list member....

Brian R. Peterson is the name, An Edition is the game!

If you see this Brian please send me a private e-mail
or any one who knows Brian's e-mail address and wants to
RAT him out...Please do!

Thanks

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in county jail.

It's the LAW!