[DML] sorry, what car

Well, after having a very long passion forthe "D", I've decided that it isn't quite want to own.  So my candidates are down to: 1974 Bricklin SV-1, 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda, 1968-'69 C3 Corvette (all 4-spds).  I would love to hear your opinions on the cars, maybe you've owned one or the other, but anyway I would like to say that I am NOT quitting the list and still am an enthusiast, but time and opinions change. Thanx

-Phil
philf@xxxx