[DML] Destroyed Car in Baltimore

Hello List

There is one less DeLorean on the road. A client of mine invited me to
lunch. I had a few minutes afterwards so I took a walk around the city before
getting back to the office. I remembered that there is a DeLorean in a cheap
night club in Downtown Baltimore called the "Have a Nice Day Cafe."
The General Manager let me in to look at it. What a sorry sight. Every
single panel is beat in with the bottom of beer bottles. There are alcohol
stains everywhere. The interior is destroyed. The louvers are squashed and in
pieces. It sits next to a VW beetle in the same condition. Neither car has an
engine. The car looks like some angry, hateful people decided to let their
frustrations out on this DeLorean.