[DML] Owners Manual

Does any one here know the differances between the '81 owners manual
versus the '82? The only chnages I've seen are photos in 81, and
illustrations, along with some better detailed instructions (i.e. wheel
changing) in 82. But I've only seen the 82 from on the DMC News
website. Our car came with the 81, but I've noticed DMC Houston stocks
the 82. What, if any, technical revisions were made? I guess what I'm
saying is, is there anything that the 82 manual has that either the
Workshop Manual or common sense can't help me with? Thanks again!

-Robert