[DML] Mark DeLorean

Mark DeLorean, John Z's nephew, is running for County Commissioner here in Cleveland Ohio.  For those of you who know DeLorean history, John Z's brother settled here and obtained a Cadillac dealership.  For the past few years Mark has been running that dealership quite successfully.

The first fundraiser MarkDeLorean will be conducting is a reception and speech with John Z. DeLorean and the special guest.  There will be lots of time for meeting and pictures.  Believe it or not, the theme of the invitations is "Back to the Future" with a picture of a DeLorean with the doors open on the front.

The DeLorean name is highly recognized by the general public here, partly from the Cadillac dealership, partly from the car.  I guess we will find out how good the DeLorean name is in the general public in this political contest.

The location for the fundraiser is the Westwood Country Club in Rocky River, Ohio, April 12, 2000.

I'd be happy to send anyone who wants one an invitation.  There is a picture of a DeLorean on the front.  If you can go, great.  If not, I would ask that you send in a donation in any amount to the campaign in return for me sending you an invitation.

So send your mailing address to me at jdl@xxxx if you want one and are willing to make some donation to the campaign.

David Levey
Cleveland