[DML] Strange new rattle

I was driving the DMC today, and it started making a really strange rattle.
It only happens after the car has been running for about 15 minutes. I at
first thought it was possibly the fan hitting the shroud, but a few more
listens I tracked it to the area of the fuel pump. I also noticed some fuel
sitting around the fuel pump, but I think this to be because I overfilled it
the other day. Any ideas on that rattle? Any of the baffle system could
cause that? I'm almost definant it's fuel pump related, just by the sound
and timing of it (if a rattle can have timing) It doesn't stop after it's
started, unless you cut off the car. Thanks!!

Scott