[DML] Haven't seen this magazine article mentioned before...

[DML] Haven't seen this magazine article mentioned before...

Just picked up the April issue of PRACTCAL CLASSICS, and all I can say is WOW! Without having read the article, the full-color ad reproductions and photos I have never seen before are well worth it. The piece seems to be a very general overview of the development, marketing, and results of the DMC-12 project. Nothing we haven't seen before...but damn those Cutty Sark ads! Always wanted to see those in color!

Hopefully the piece will make someone's day, I am off to read it right now as I go to bed.