[DML] For sale 1981 Delorean!!

For Sale.. 1981 Delorean DMC-12. 40,000 original miles. This car
runs great!! I have replaced all rubber hoses and belts. The car also
has a new radiator, fuel pump, fuel accumulator, custom alternator,
keyless entry with automatic door openers, tires, and cd-player. The
interior is in great shape. No Rust or dings!! $16,999. Dallas/Ft.
Worth area. Email for more information..

jason_winter@xxxx