[DML] s.s. air cleaner cover

While we're talking about customizing the shifter plate- here's my "wish
list" item... Does anyone make a better looking cover for the air filter?
Maybe aftermarket for Renault, etc? Preferably stainless, or at least
aluminum. Overall I love the look of the engine, but practically the first
thing that hits your eye when you open the hood is that big honkin' slab of
tacky plastic. Mine has the label over the access screw, so the label is
split besides at the screw :( You can replace your rusty air intake hose,
your nasty header bottle and your faded labels. What about that doofy
looking air pan? Am I the only one who'd like to ditch it? I think I heard
you can't get new ones, either. Not that I'd want one!

-Wayne