[DML] DMC HOUSTON

I trust this is message is appropriate for the DML. On behalf of William Junkins, myself and my son Rick, I just want to publically thank Stephen Wynne (DMC Houston), for his generosity in breaking his recent holiday in Melbourne to fly to Sydney to spend a few short hours sharing in some of his knowledge on DeLoreans with William, Rick and myself. Stephen was also keen to see some right-hand drive examples of the DeLorean and I know he wasn't disappointed with what he saw. He took a particular in William's car, which was converted in Sydney last year.

Melbourne is such a beautiful city, but I feel Stephen ought to seriously consider spending his next Aussie holiday in Sydney!! I'm sure William will agree with me.

Lance Haslewood
Sydney, Australia