[DML] DMC Houston

While looking at the DMC Houston homepage they said one could send in a
pic of there dented panel and they could give a rough estimate on the
price. I looked around for an e-mail address, but could only find the
webmasters e-mail address. Could someone please tell me where to send
my pics? Thanks

Erik Geerdink
4512