[DML] Re: AIR CONDITIONING/INTERIOR

In a message dated 3/16/00 7:24:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
soenksen@xxxx writes:

<< The trim posts will need to be replaced. There is no cure for them. One
will need to remove the winshield to replace them, >>

My trim posts are warped too. Rob Grady says that the posts are normally
installed first then the windshield, but removing a glued in windshield can
crack it. He says the glue flaps can be trimmed off, and the posts installed
flush against the glass. It shows a little bit of an open edge, but is
neater and less baggy than what I have now. I haven't done this yet,
personally.

-Wayne
"Living the dream!"
VIN...11174