[DML] Fw: re DMC 12 Info

I agree with Ray Haug that the DeLorean Gold Portfolio is the best value D book available.  When I was Looking for a DeLorean five years ago I was looking desperately for anything I could find on the car.   I stumbled onto an ad for the book in an automotive magazine and ordered it.  Jackpot.  I spent hours reading it.

Then the second reading material I would highly recommend is the back issues of The DeLorean World magazines.  They are expensive    (at $350) but worth it.   Most of the questions that are asked on the DML are answered.   The cost is not much compared to paying 15k to maybe 20K for the car.  I was fortunatein obtaining copies from Arnie Brandon the day after I purchased my car. I was on a little vacation there and devoured them the entire 8 days and have reread them several times since.  Great reading.

I have added ALL of the DeLorean related books to my collection and they are all worth while.....even one by Christina Ferrara DeLorean re "Style" !!  Most are slanted one way or the other but theygive you an overall picture of the car and the man.

I realize, many owners are not interested in history sothis is FWIW.

 Murray
Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII
Washington State