[DML] Re: Lowering (getting in)

In a message dated 3/15/00 5:57:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gatewayaag@xxxx writes:

<< Don't let anybody else get in this way! EVERYTIME someone hops in my
DeLorean driver's seat, they break the armrest extension off. They hold on
to the steering wheel, put their right leg in, then fall into the seat
ripping that piece off in the process.

PJ Grady's took my armrest extension and the entire panel off and put a
reinforcement plate behind it while I had my car there for other updates. I
think you would need a sledgehammer to break it loose now. Its the best way
to fix it but it requires some work to get the panel off, which also covers
the rear speaker, to access the back of the armrest where it screws in.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic