[DML] Re: Lowering

I am getting ready to install the front lowering springs from PJ Grady's.
This should return the front to the original intended height and match the
rear of the car in regard to how the tire fills the wheel well. I saw them
on another owners car and the car looked great. Had the 105 amp Delco
Alternator update done also at Rob's. Provides perfect charging for all
needs even with headlight, A/C and wipers on all at once! My Duceillier
looked like it was straining whenever I drove with just the A/C on. Also I
recently installed the Stainless Steel Brake line kit mentioned here on the
list. Its a great kit and if anyone was debating on getting one I highly
recommend it. I believe you can go right to the MidState Club's website for
more information and to order them.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlanitc