[DML] Re: Putting on your DeLorean (used to be: Lowering...)

[DML] Re: Putting on your DeLorean (used to be: Lowering...)

Good advice! I had the opportunity to sit in a Lotus Esprit (very similar) and made an idiot out of myself because I tried to sit first AND THEN bring both legs in! Big mistake!

Kevin
DRIVE STAINLESS

A tip for "putting on a DeLorean": Enter it like a jet- hold on to the
fiberglass/rubber front water trough, swing right leg in, use arms to
leverage gluteus Maximas onto seat, lower body into comfortable position,
swing left leg in, buckle up, & prepare to DRIVE. Also saves wear on seat
edges & arm rest extension. Drive Stainless Robert VIN 6924