[DML] funny and sad Delorean story

For those of you who know me and my car
I try to keep my vehicle in top condition with everything working and
everything original
It is used for shows and special events like the St Patricks day Parade in
Cincinnati.
Four of us Delorean owners entered the Parade and there I was in the first of
two rows riding down the street and everyone looking on.
We were a big hit and all was going well when I began to loose the clutch
petal.
at first it was not too bad but after about half the parade it was stuck in
first and there was a marching band (sorta) in front of us.
At this point my clutch was beginning to smell
and things were getting kinda harry because I could not get it out of gear
and I would have hated to ruin the parade by running over the band.
Since i could not stop without totally being embarrased I made it to the
intersection of a one way street ( and of course it was the wrong way) and
went barreling down it to the police baracade yelling at the cop there I had
an emergency and let me through I can't stop.
Well he got the idea with this silver cars, doors up coming at him and moved
the baracade.
I made it back to my trailer and without taking proper aim drove it up the
ramps and onto the trailor and turned it off before I ran off the back.
Well needless to say three Deloreans, one with over 100,000 miles one with
around 90,000 miles and one with 45,000 miles all finished
Mine with 5,000 miles didn't.
Arn't slave cylinders wonderful
Thanks Rob for the advice, that part is a bear to get out.
Its fixed and ready for next year
We are going to try for 12 DeLoreans next year and maybe I'll give it some
Green beer to keep it happy this time.

Ken
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"</A>