[DML] pull straps and ingnition ?

First off, does anybody have a PAIR of early style pull straps for the
doors? The kind with the rings on them?

Second, i've asked this question before, but never got a response.
When I turn the key to start my Delorean I have to manualy turn the key
back into the on position. No spring action here to put it back. I
noticed there was an ignition kit at DMC Houston...would this help me
out, or do I need to get a totally new ignition? If that is the case,
would I be able to use the same keys or no? Is there some way to take
it apart and replace the spring? Hopefully this question will get
answered this time. Thanks

Erik Geerdink
4512