[DML] Re: Restoring a D

Ok, I'm going to have to put mine into the "got lucky" category. I bought
mine about six months ago for the grand total of 7700. I bought it knowing
it needed some work, but in fact did buy it for a project car. Well, after a
month it was roadworthy, and now, it's almost finished. It still has some
minor bugs to work out, but I've got a little more than 12 invested in it,
and not all of that were things that HAD to be done. I'd say as far as
getting it roadworthy and safe, I've probably got 10 invested. But like I
said, I got lucky.

Scott Cagle
#16738
www.deloreanproject.com