[DML] Parting out D's in Ft. Worth,Tx.

Several people have e-mailed us asking about these 3 cars...

Contact AAA Small Car World
1500 Carson St.
Ft. Worth, Tx. 76117
1-800-433-7880

www. aaa small car World is web site They have some inventory listed
on site, but They say if you can't find it call them.

This might help those that contacted us asking for info!

Just passing the word. Not affiliated.

Another sometimes forgotten source... Check old Dealers Directory
Many of the original Dealers still have Inventories ...We just picked up
original Lambs wool seat covers and car cover,at dealers cost back in
1981
they just wanted to get the stuff off inventory and get some money back