[DML] DeLorean paper model

Hi list!

As I haven't an opportunity to buy qualitative model of the DeLorean,
I want to build one by the hands. I mean - paper model.

It should be 1981, gray interior, left-hand drive, 3-speed automatic,
working gull-wing doors, Goodyear tires, wide black stripes, high
detail, transparent windows, 1/24 scale.

Some years ago I have built paper model, but it was not so similar on
the actual DeLorean as I wished because I had only three photos of the
DeLorean. Now I have more than 150 photos, DeLorean poster (with JZD's
photo and six DeLoreans on black background (including DeLorean
without stainless body) - THANKS to Robert Lamrock), working drawing of
BTTF model made by Takahiro Kojima
(http://member.nifty.ne.jp/papermodel or something like this).
Unfortunately, it has not required accuracy.

Can be, someone knows, where it is possible to find the exact working
drawings?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Dmitry mailto:video@xxxx