[DML] Re: Battery 2

Rick and everyone else-

Thanks tons for the input, but I believe that Rick is right on mine. After
going through all the switches, unplugging the ones in the doors, checking
the glovebox light and bonnet light, I checked the engine comp. light. Well,
the plunger is rusted in the up position, there was no way just the weight of
the cover would shut it off. So thanks tons for the help guys!!

Scott