[DML] Cincinnati Car Show Home Movie

As some of you know, a few of us shot some video tape at the 1998
DeLorean Car Show in Cincinnati. After a year of trying I finally got
my hands on a copy of some of the tape. Unfortunately it looks so bad
that it is either a fourth generation copy or the tapes were
stored/shipped improperly.

Nevertheless, I cut it together to make a little 20 minute "Home Movie"
of the show and the caravan to Columbus. A few copies are floating
around (some of you may have seen a copy at the Atlanta show last Fall).

Originally I had hoped to sell copies of the video to help Ken offset
the cost of the 2000 Car Show. Unfortunately, the picture quality is so
bad that I do not consider it appropriate to offer them for sale. The
final product turned out to be a home movie rather than a "Video."

Still, anyone who was at Cincinnati or is planning to come to Cleveland
might be interested in a copy of this home movie. On a snowbound winter
day, it is kind of fun to watch all those DeLoreans cruising down the
highway, even if they are a bit blurry.

So I am considering making a limited number of copies of the home
movie. I might ask for $3.00 to pay for the tape plus shipping, or I
might make some other arrangement. If you would be interested in a copy
PLEASE EMAIL ME PRIVATELY

msubstelny@xxxx

If it looks like I can handle the load I will start making copies this
week. But if hundreds of people want a tape I'll have to reconsider.

- Mike Substelny