[DML] Battery Drain

I was having problems with keeping my battery charged and it was really
bumming me out. I installed a battery disconnect to shut off battery
power
when not in use but hey let's face it not the right thing to do. I
believe
the designers of the car wanted the car to be driven, must be a
solution.
Last night my daughter said to me is there suppose to be a light on in
the car?
In between the front fender and door I could see the open door lights
on. I investagated and found the little rubber q tip thing on the
switch pushed back
and was not sutting off the door lights. A good indication that this
is happning is that the door adjar light does not go out. Things
happen to a 20
year old car.

live the dream vin 4149
mrvideosawyer@xxxx