[DML] It's Official

To all DML members, both owners and enthusiasts,

I would like to cordially invite each and every one of
you to join the newly founded DeLorean Michigan Club.
Membership is free and open to both owners and
enthusiasts. While we do focus our events here in
Michigan, being beneficial both to Michigan and its
neighboring states and provinces, we accept
memberships from all around the world. We support
members with technical assistance, purchasing and
listing DeLoreans, and keep communication among local
owners open via quarterly news magazines, and weekly
update emails. Our website contains pics of members
and their DeLoreans, event postings, and the like.
Events are currently being planned for the Great Lakes
area as well.

As I have said, membership is free and that's not ever
going to change. We want to promote the DeLorean
Sports Car with as much positive light, with a focus
on its history, and we cannot do that without you.

Please feel free to stop by the DeLorean Michigan
homepage at

http://members.xoom.com/michdeloclub/main

To become a member, simply email us at
deloreanmich@xxxx, with an email titled
"Membership" including your full name and mailing
address, as well as info on your DeLorean if you are
an owner, including VIN Interior color, transmission,
and model year. We will respond to your email with all
of your membership information.

On behalf of everyone here at DeLorean Michigan,
including Cofounder Erik Geerdink, I would like to
thank you for your time and interest.

Sincerely,

Justin J. Scott
Cofounder DeLorean Michigan