[DML] The DeLorean Owners Directory

 Hi Everyone.

I'm now very close to having the next edition of the DeLorean Owners
Directory completed. When it is, we'll let all the owners in the Directory
know how to access it on the DMCnews.com website. There will not be a
printed version of the next edition.

So I'm setting a deadline of next Tuesday, February 8, 2000 as the cutoff
for new updated entries for the next issue. Any entries beyond that will be
saved for the next edition in June. To add your car to the Directory, go to:

http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

Many people have e-mailed me asking if they are in the Directory. If I
didn't get back to you, you can assume you're in it.

The biggest challenge is to find owners who are NOT on-line. If any of you
know any owners, please print out a copy of the input form and have them
fill it in. We'd like to get every car into the Directory. This would give
us all a better history on the production and current status of our cars.

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm	mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory