[DML] DML structure

Hi list!
I want to thank you all for the answers...

And I can tell only the following:

Instead of heat there is a green of a glass
Instead of fire there is a smoke
The day is snatched out from a grid of a calendar
The red sun burns to the ground
The day burns down with it
The shadow falls on flaring city

DeLorean! - our hearts is calling
DeLorean! - our eyes is calling
In our laughter, in our tears, and in our pulsation of blood
DeLorean! - we love you

Electrical light continues our day
And the box of matches is empty
But in kitchen the gas burns similarly to a blue flower
The cigarette smokes in hand, hot tea is on a table
This scheme is simple
And there is nothing more
Everything, that is necessary, is inside us

DeLorean! - our hearts is calling
DeLorean! - our eyes is calling
In our laughter, in our tears, and in our pulsation of blood
DeLorean! - we love you

We can not brag of wisdom of our eyes
And skilful gestures of our hands
It is not necessary all this
To understand each other
The cigarette smokes in hand, hot tea is on a table
So the circle becomes isolated
And suddenly it becomes terrible to us to change something

DeLorean! - our hearts is calling
DeLorean! - our eyes is calling
In our laughter, in our tears, and in our pulsation of blood
DeLorean! - we love you

Keep the dream alive,
Dmitry mailto:video@xxxx

P.S. I'm not a poet and my native language is Russian, therefore don't
judge strictly...