[DML] DML: Limited Edition 051/100 and Florida DMCs

[DML] DML: Limited Edition 051/100 and Florida DMCs

I got my Limited Edition model today, I looks great! I haven't opened
it yet, don't know whether I will or not... i hope the parts inside
aren't too fragile as the outside box was pretty beat up, but the
shrink wrapped box survived with only a minor corner ding. (you may
want to put the others in a larger box with some padding, Lee). I'm
not worried though.

To the fellow who was looking for Florida owners, drop me an email and
I'll give you a call, your email address was invalid. (I'm in your
area)

-Steve <dmc@xxxx>

TAG NOV05 55
VIN #17117