[DML] DML Structure

Many of you old timers may recognize me, and I'm sure alot of the newcomers
do not. I have enjoyed the DML since its inception. I think that its
format works well and the moderating team does a great job in dousing flames
and keeping the list focused on the car and relevant history. I have met
many people via this list and also through the DeLoreans Owners Association
and we all have one thing in common, we like the DeLorean Car. I haven't
been able to stay as an active participant in the list or the car shows as I
like to because of my hectic work schedule, but I will continue to lurk and
observe and throw my $0.02 worth in now and again.

This list has saved me alot of headaches in troubleshooting the little
problems that creep up now and then, so I vote that the list keep on as it
is.

Scott Mueller
ScottMueller@xxxx
1981/002981 DOA5031/DMCNEWS