From: "Scott Mueller" <scottmueller@xxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 20:16:57 -0600
Subject: [DML] Re: STICKING CLUTCH

Lance,
I had the same problem several months ago. To unstick the clutch, I place
the car in reverse, depressed the clutch peddle, released the parking brake
and cranked the engine. The starter broke the clutch loose and I drove
away. That was the first and only time that the clutch has stuck on my car
since 1981. I think that the reason it stuck in the first place was engine
coolant had leaked from one of the hoses near the firewall last spring. The
car then sat for several months.
Scott Mueller
ScottMueller@xxxx
1981/002981 DOA5031/DMCNEWS