[DML] Typo in Limited Edition praises

It was brought to my attention that I misspelled Don's name in my previous
post. I guess that I can now join the ranks of the poor proof readers and
typo producers. The corrected message is below.

I received Limited Edition 36/100 yesterday. I'm impressed, from conception
to delivery in just over a year. Building this model will definitely be a
challenge. Lee, my hats off to you and also many thanks to Don Gowler and
Michael Griese for there work on the assembly instructions.

Scott Mueller
ScottMueller@xxxx
1981/002981 DOA5031/DMCNEWS