From: Nicholas Jedrzejewski <nicholas@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] The Engine!
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 01:09:33 +0000

It has 160bhp and the top speed is 130mph without the catalytic converter, but what will it be with the catalytic converter, bhp & mph? Slow I guess?

What does the DeLorean drive like?

I will be most grateful if you can tell me the answer. Thanks.
--
Nicholas Jedrzejewski

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx