[DML] Memorabilia - Backside to the Future videos FAQ...

[DML] Memorabilia - Backside to the Future videos FAQ...

Hi All,

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has supported Project
Vixen (#5927 - http://www.ProjectVixen.com) by buying the adult
"Backside to the Future" videos. So far, I've sold 20 pairs but still
have plenty more to sell. The money certainly helps at this time, as
the profit-sharing bonus I was counting on for the body work is not to
be...and that puts me a bit short. Therefore, I'll also be selling A+
blood soon, so if you're a quart low, please drop me a line. Kidneys
available upon special request (only two available - act fast).

I have gotten plenty of questions about the videos. Here are the five
most common:

Q: Are these legal copies?