[DML]

Dear list,

Today my gradfather(who is storing my D)told me that my battery had died. Since I live in Michigan and it happens to be very cold here lately and I have not been able nor would I want to in this weather drive my DeLorean. So it is possible that the battery just died, but also he mentioned that he was looking at my passenger door, because I noticed that when I locked my door and then unlocked it with the key it would not unlock both doors from the passenger side but it will from the drivers side. Also on this same door when it is locked and you pull on either the inside or outside handle the door comes a little unlatched but not enough to open without unlocking it. I am aware of the door lock module failure, and that, that could be a reason for the battery being dead, but could it cause all three of these problems? If not what would?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Derrick Viane

Vin#1657