From: "Todd Kneib" <tkneib@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] How Did you Finiance your Dream?
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:48:15 -0600

I'm wandering if any of you finianced your D, and if so, how difficult was it to get a loan on it. (I've heard the book value on the car isn't as high as the going rate? Is that right?)

Todd Kneib
(owner want'a'be)

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at: www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx