[DML] Re: Engine Coversions and Forgotten Sports Cars

[DML] Re: Engine Coversions and Forgotten Sports Cars

It is best to let the D be. If you want to go fast.... get a Trans-Am (like I
did when I was young). They are a blast to drive! However, a DeLorean DMC-12
is very rare in the way it comes 'together' at 80 MPH. At that speed a
DeLorean is one of the best hwy. cars of all time. With a more powerful
engine, a D will be faster. But it will not be a DeLoream.

PS Drive it slow.... so everyone can get a good look at your great car. (when
you get one)

Bill
DMCIMF@aol
Vin.#6905