[DML] starter question

Hello,
I wasnt thinking when I took my starter off and forgot to make a wiring
diagram. Heres what I have, can someone tell me where they go?

I have 1 large RED wire by itself. Then I have another large RED wire
fastend to a wire consisting of a bunch of brown wires wrapped in black tape.
There is also a white wire with a red stripe. if someone can tell me where
these hook to the solenoid I would be VERY happy!

Please email me at delorean17@xxxx so I get the message faster if possible.
Thanks

David
delorean vin # 2496