[DML] What is this ?

Can someone identify this ?
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7872/frame1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7872/frame2.jpg

My girlfriend brought this back from a visit to her parents home
over the holidays. She bought it at a flea market.
It measures approx 6 X 9 " , seems
to be made of Stainless and has a brushed finish. The words
" Delorean Motor Cars " and " DMC " across the top. It also
has a thick clear plastic panel in the center. Seems to almost be
a picture frame but I don't think it is. Also has some metal clips
on the back and a screw threaded through the one side ??????
I thought it was interesting. Its definately not a delorean car part.
any ideas, let me know.
-Brandon
bsmoody@xxxx