[DML] Re: interior lights

Jonathon, I don't know where you are getting your lights, but there is a
Chrysler part that is a drop-in. It has a chrome housing, but a shot of
Krylon will fix that. I don't recall the price, but it doesn't seem like it
was too much. Ask for part #T1349760.

Don't let anybody discourage your do-it-yourself efforts. If it wasn't for
that we wouldn't have parts like my water pump pulleys or steering column
bushings, replacement window motor assemblies, shift boots, 3 row metal tank
radiators, door struts, or any of Grady's great Zilla stuff. We would be
stuck with some original factory parts that are either poorly designed or
not available at all. Let's all hope some owners have the ingenuity to
develop improvements and share them with the rest of us. At least this way
we have choices. For example, I can provide a cheap fix for the infamous fan
fail relay problem. But others will opt for the more expensive but drop-in
and guaranteed Zilla fix with its advantages. There will always be a market
for both, as well as for the absolutely original parts. And as noted in the
earlier response, even DMC Houston doesn't market just original pieces.....

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive