[DML] ADMIN: DMCNews Parts For Sale

Time to clean out the garage/basement/garden shed/trunk! Tired of dealing
with Online Auctions? Want to try the old fashioned "put and ad in the paper
and see who calls" routine?

I'll probably regret this, but at the suggestion of list members, I've
re-activated the DeLorean Parts for sale and DeLorean Cars and Parts wanted
sections of the www.dmcnews.com web site. Hit the BuyN'Sell link to get
there. Make sure you hit "refresh" if you go there often. This is not an
automated system, like the car for sale section it is manual, so allow time
for the postings to go up. Sometimes it will be quick, sometimes not, kind
of depends on my real job. Also, like the car section, obviously frivolous
posts will be tossed. I encourage you to post a phone number if you're
really serious about selling your stuff, and if you are looking for items be
reasonable on price. If this fills up full of "looking for $5000 DeLorean in
perfect condition, with financing" ads, this won't last long. And you'll be
inviting a lot of dumb email responses.

Ads will be posted for 60 days, or until you tell me to pull it. No
commercial posting, you guys all have your own websites and they are already
linked from the main page.

Dave