[DML] Re: Occasional Backfire

the vehicle backfired as if it wasn't getting any fuel. However this was
> intermittent. At no time did it stall and sometimes when the gas was
> pressed, normal operation resulted. Thanks and thanks for all of
> your help this year.
>
> Rich

Rich,

I'd be more inclined to suspect ignition problems. Look at the resisitor
mounted on the upper left side of the firewall in the engine compartment.
make sure all the connections are clean and not corroded. Also look at the
wires and make sure that they are solidly attached to the connector plugs.

Bruce Benson