[DML] stripping DMC on Christmas

Hello List,
Today I checked to see if the black paint would come off of my car. I
was suprised at how easy it came off with a little paint stripper. The black
paint comes off fast but the white primer takes a little more time. If I
used a wire brush with the copper bristles it comes off very easy and doesnt
seem to harm the stainless. Is there any reason I shouldnt use a wire brush?
If anyone on the list has any information on striping a car please contact
me. oh, and can you strip the fascias and just leave them non-painted? I
like the color they are naturally. I have only tested a dented panel so far
and would like to learn more before I go any further.

Thanks in advance,

David,

vin#2496-I still have MINT issues of automobile quarterly available for
$47.00 with s+h included.